The Wildlife binoculars series perfectly represents everything Steiner stands for: innovation, extreme ruggedness, usability, high optics quality and outstanding mechanical reliability. The 10x magnification offers you the best possible observation of little details at long distances.
- Built to resist the most adverse conditions
- Highest colour fidelity and detail resolution for nature observation
- Razor sharp images with one simple movement
The Wildlife binoculars series perfectly represents everything Steiner stands for: innovation, extreme ruggedness, usability, high optics quality and outstanding mechanical reliability.The 10x magnification offers you the best possible observation of little details at long distances.
- Outstanding Ruggedness with durable polycarbonate Makrolon housing, Water Pressure Proofness to 3 m and the Nitrogen-Pressure-Filling into the optic against fogging up inside at temperature range between -20°C to +80°C. Non-slip NBR-Longlife rubber armour protection resists oil, acid or adverse weather. Impervious to harsh conditions for generations of trusted use.
- Distance-Control-System Enables pre-setting of observation distance and sharp focusing by one simple turn of the non-slip XL-focusing wheel.
- High-Definition-Optics For clear, razor sharp images in full contrast with maximum resolution right to the edge. A highly specialised coating provides first-class light transmission . Diffused light is reduced to a minimum. Contours are always sharp and distinctly visible.
- Fast-Close-Focus central focusing wheel requires minimal, stepless rotation for quick absolute sharpness from close-up to infinity- comfortable, easy to use.
- XL field of view ensures an overview of search and observations activities.
- Nitrogen-Pressure-System Fogging up or the formation of condensation inside the binoculars is totally prevented by this high-tech proprietary solution. Even temperature variations between -40 °C to +80 °C do not affect the functionality of STEINER nitrogen-filled binoculars. By 2-way-valve technology, the maintenance of the binoculars is possible at any time even after many years.
- Lightweight & Ergonomic Design The rubberized operating elements ensure comfortable long-term observations with effective noise reduction. Finger recesses provide excellent grip, even with gloves.
- Ergonomic Rotation Eyecups Providing comfortable long-term observations. Ergonomic pliable eyecups made of soft, skin-friendly and non-ageing silicone protect against incident light and draught. Simply to be folded down for use with eyeglasses.
- ClicLoc -Strap Attachment System attaches and releases neck strap with instant, push-button ease, and keeps binoculars hanging straight and action-ready.
- High-end Accessories with case, ClicLoc neoprene-carrying strap for instant, push-button ease, rain protection cap and objective covers.
|Objective Lens Diameter||
|Field of View at 1000m||
Fast-Close-Focus / Precision-Setting
|Close Focus Range||
Water pressure proof up to 3m
by 2 way-valve technology
-20°C to +80 °C
Ergonomic twist-up eyecups
|Rain protection cap||
Steiner Heritage Warranty
DO NOT COMPROMISE – CHOOSE THE NEW WILDLIFE
The new Wildlife binoculars series perfectly represents everything Steiner stands for: innovation, extreme ruggedness, usability, high optics quality and outstanding mechanical reliability.
The New Steiner Wildlife is designed and developed for the ambitious outdoorsmen and outdoorswomen who cannot accept compromise when it comes to equipment.
When the weather becomes a threat, you need your equipment to be reliable. The new design and re-engineered optics make the new Wildlife a companion you can always trust, especially in the most adverse conditions.
The 10x magnification offers you the best possible observation of little details at long distances.